Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Thursday, January 1, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 10:30 AM

Happy New Year!

Hello! Yeah Happy New Year (: 2009.. geeee.. haha. Wonder Wonder. What will happen this year. 2008 was a great year. First year in Secondary school. It rocks alot. I mean. Freedom and stuffs. No wonder I dropped alot in studies ^_^ Oh wells. French pulled me down. grrr. But don't regret it. If it didn't. I will stay in first class. Lol. Poor Ezra have to stay there. Haha. Boring life I bet. I mean. All the fun people get kicked out from the 1st class. Haha. I met alot of friends (:

Joey
My first friend in school.
I can remember lol.
Orientation camp.
Love her lots yeah.
Too bad next year not in the same class.
Stay strong and pretty.
Haha.

Ezra
Filipino classmate.
Yeah. Talkative buddy.
Pervertic phsyco?
Orientation camp we met.
But he said he know me long ago.
Children's camp 2years ago.
Idk. I can't remember.
Oh wells. Take Care always brother.
lmao.

Gabriel
Bitch.
Weird guy.
But he's nice.
But violent.
Too bad changing school next year.
Will meet him outside lohrs.
Allergic to chocolates. tskx3.
Lol.

Elane and Ke Xin
Yeahhh.
Love the both of you too ^_^
HAng out with them alots.
Won't foget that.
Wish you a great year ahead.
Take Care huh.

Rabindra
Rabinnnnnnnnn~!!
I won't forget you haha.
Been with us for 3 months only.
But was fun.
You grrr.
I missed those times.
haha.
Wonder if you're still alive.

Jin Yi
Omg.. youu.
Haha.
Funny, interesting, unique guy.
Mr Wang's fave student i must say.
Rofl. Also not same class =/
Oh wells.
You tall freak.
Have fun.

Matthew
Idk why i'm even writting this.
Somehow.
You just feel weird talking to girls.
Dear. Girls don't have virus you know.
You came when Rabindra left.
Too bad you didn't get to meet him.
No, i think it's good.
Atleast you're not that corrupted.
I THINK.
C yah.

Jia Min
Potatoooo~!!
Same class mans.
Nightmare=/
Kidding. Can't wait.
But still. grrr..
I wanna see sec1s ^_^
Wonder are they cute.

Haha.
See you in school potato.

That's alot. Yeah. Those who i never mention. Sorry lohrs. I very lazy type already. 2009 2009 2009 2009. Haha. Spent the last day of it with primary school friends: Nicole, Roxanne, Chee Kiang, Ivan, Rachel and Yi Tung. Had fun guys. Thanks. Then at night have bbq party. Played with fire. Singapore don't allow fireworks. Boring. But we played with the sparklers. Fun. Haha. First time see them i guess. But played with them. Guys=/ Weird imatured guys. Haha. Oh wells. Gerald called me and Nicole auntie. Perlease lahrs. Grr. We don't look that old! My feet hurts. They keep throwing the thing that will burst one when u throw on the floor. Pain lehrs. tskx3. Stayed there till 11.45pm. Then rush up. Conference on the phone with my friends. Talk Talk. Count down. (: yey. Haha.

What's your new year resolution? They all say be a better person. Leave bad things behind. Start a new life. I think it's pathetic. How can you be a better person if you left the bad things behind unsolved. How can you start a new life without changing who you are first. Weird Weird. So Am i. My new year resolution. Nothing I suppose. Have the passion for learning again? gee =/ I lost it. Get that Shield for Girl's Brigade Drill Competition. Jia You Senior Team! We can do it.. I hope... Haha.. Hard work, right attitude and cooperation. We are left with. 3 or 4 months? :o That's grrr... So few time.. Jia You!

I got nothing else to say. New year. Time to make things better. By solving and not leaving. People say life has no happy ending. Cos all will die what. Happy mehrs. Lol xD kidding. Life has one. Only when you're at the time you're suffering. You have to do something to get it all back. Possible. If you even bother. That's all I have to say. School tomorrow. GReedy Ministry of Education. Won't spare us one more day of holiday. Friday school start. grrr. See yah people. Take Care love you all lots!

Pang pinoy nman! Haha. 99 str na sa rs. woohooo. lol. Got it last year ;) Astig noh. prang dati pa ih. last year. kahafon lang pala ^_^ Oh wells. Kakatamad na rs ihh. Idk what to do next. This year rami rin aq nakilala. Kxi recruit aq ni Dave Cute 24 sa Dp. Aun. dun q rin nakilala si I Kill n00b8, ex kouh ^_^ lmao Prens na kmi now. Lol. minahal q rin un ahh. And Si steven Gwaps. Wuvx kouh yan ^_^.. hehe (: Now combined na Dp. Peru takot aq kei Kua raks. idk. Baxtah. Tapos i made a new friend. Patrick. Weirdo. But fun to talk to. Si Crz, Boss baxtah marami! TUlad ni Mr Lover.. Idol~~!! =) Lol. Yeahh. Yeahh. Also got my 'master' Fritz. (:Lol. Hope I won't quit huh ^_^. Si boss nakakatawa tlga. idk. sarap lokohin. Wala aq masabi. Baxtah. DP ftw. aun lng. lmao. dpunity.tk ung website dba. Stay active :-> Byex2.