Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Friday, January 23, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 3:30 PM

Gong Xi Fa Cai! =)!

Oh wells.. Todays was real weird.. I feel so lost -__-!! I have run out of school socks! I wore my own socks. No one caught me -__- How dumb.. I never put shoelace on my shirt.. It's some funny idea lol. Put there then tie so no need tuck in still will look as if we tuck in.. I don't want tuck.. Soo... Idk.. Haha. Then I run out of shorts -__-! Okei.. I never wear yeahrx w/e.. So feel so weird.. Then I never bring earpiece.. Like wtf is wrong with me today huh.. so yeahh.. w/e go school.. also no choice.. Didn't pack my bag.. Just dumped one book in it then head off.. rightt...
Didn't meet Amanda in the morning!! But met JiaMin! Mwahahaha >:)! Saw John! {John is a guy from 1 blessing} He join ncc. like wtf. =X No CommentS! Ahaha. Just.. :o! Then hmms.. Went to Cheers. Woohooo.. John also go lehrx! =)! We influence.. Go shopping for sweets or anything before going to school. Now I realise.. JiaMin walk down stairs very fast! Or was it I slow.. Either.. Ahaha. John was walking with meh okeis! So no worries. JiaMin's fast :o!

During English lesson we watched CSI:Las Vegas. Woohoo they found Nick liao horx! So cool. Intense.. So last minute then they find a way.. Soo bloody. Ahaha. >:)! Everybody so quiet! So engrossed in it. Lmao=)!

Assembly today okei lahrx.. CNY celebration! Ahahaha. Choir sing damn nice! The guys sang 'The man who can't be moved' by the Script. Its damn nice. They do acappella version! Someone beatbox.. Then the rest do some kind of sound. Then one solo sing the lines! DAmn nice. ABout like 8-10 boys.. Ahahaha. So shuai lehrx. One of them. Lmao. The voice also very nice. Sec3s,4s and 5s if i'm not wrong..? Then Then got one guy sang chinese song! Solo the whole stage! I tell you!! He just looked so wrong! Was sitting with Elaine.Joey Evengalyn they all.. Then I was like saying.. HE looked so wrong.. He looked so wrong.. THey didn't get my meaning! Until after school I went home with Khidhir and Nicholas. Khidhir say wa lao that guy looked like he steamed. Lmao! ahahah! Thought I'm the only one who noticed huh!! Ahahaha. But really!! so wrong! Then Nicholas say its the pants lahrx.. blah blah.. But it still looked so wrong! Just now everything end at 12.56.. Release at 1pm.. Joey was like.. Eh come let's stare at the c(l)ock.. Ahaha. We heard that wrd okei! Then Elaine and Catherine was like. Joey! =)!

After school went home with Nicholas and Khidhir. Met Amanda under my block. I'm so touched she waited for me! Then we go back Huamin! There was this little boy horx. Sia lahrx. Rebellious mansxs. The grandma want fetch him then he ran off sia.. The grandma there shout shout. Wa lao.. Then go in school I and Amanda saw him. WAs like. Eh you very rude lehrx. Why you do that to ur grandma? She very nice to fetch u, u still don't want respect. What pai kia ha. Ahahaha. He primary 3.. Lmao.. I missed the food! I missed the vendor! I missed the drinks! I missed the tables! Geee!! Ahahaha. Really.. They still sell the same food 2 years ago! :o! I miss it mansxs! I always eat that. Me and Amanda eat lunch there. Then walk around the school. Everything looked so short.. And little..! Ahahaha. Then on the way home saw Faris's brother. He very shuai horx. He going indonesia with his bro to study.. Lmao. Then saw this two girls.. Ex Huamin pupil. Now idk which school they go. Bitch sia lahrx. Let down the hair also so ugly. Fold skirt also don't know how to fold properly. Act Pai Kia don't know how to wear ankle socks. Dream on lahrx! Amanda woah woah. ACTION SEY! Then they stare. I say stare what stare. Pretty ahrx. Lmao. I think we very bitch too. Bored mahrx! And hyper! Ahahhaa.! Then she very fucker sia Amanda.. She go kick my skirt up from behind. She say very short. Ahahaha. Then I was like. Fuck u I never wear shorts! Then she laughed. Ahahahaha.

Then we go home lohx. Very Fun Very Fun! =)! Oh wells! C yah! =)!