Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Monday, January 19, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 7:58 PM

Harloo!!

Today wasn't quite a good day-.-

Typical in the morning.. Went to school with Amanda.. Lol. We talk about Fion and Fionna. Haha. I think that one quite funny.. xD we took 811 bus.. Idk i enjoy her company =) Then MRT station meet JiaMin.. Woahh! She's carrying this Big Big Box :o! I helped her carry! we exchange turns!! Ahahah. Then reach YCK station she's carrying.. Dropped =))! So loud omgg!! Ahahaha.. Then she was like.. Okei no one saw that.. Then Amirul come out of no where. Then say. I SAW THAT! I laughed like fuck mansx! Then carry carry to school then she down there talk talk talk!! Ahahahaha!
Maths very boringgg~!! Then what uhrxx.. Oh yeahrx Science..! That one also very sian.. Kana scolding alrigthx! Cos we talk alot!! Ahahaha. Oh you know what!! we were talking about salutes.. Then idk they all say armies salute will cover forhead. Then I start saying crap like used to cover forhead cos there got the brain and ppl want kill u will go shoot the forhead.. So cover lohrx. Then they say the palm so few cm! Then i was like.. Eh perlease. They got a lot of physical trainings. So the hands very thick.. Then they laugh.. Well it's pure crap okei!! Then Ms Lim scold us-.- Aiyohh! Idk what she talking about huh!!
Then music!! LEarn consortium song!! =) A common love.. Damn nice alrightx! Then Benjamin kanna from Adeline Wong. Rofl..! Kanna chase out of class. He sing damn loud them keep laughing. Benjamin joker in class. He and Alvin.. I still ,miss JinYi and LiHao tho! =)! Hmmms.. REccess We go eat hashbrown.. Then this noodle.. Spicy Spicy! WE all share share! ;D! Ahahaha =) The spicier the merrier!!
Then MT! I fell asleep? then talk to ezra. Talk Talk Talk crap.. Wtf.. As usual..
Then GEog! Oh yeahx!! Damn funny!! Ahahahaha =)) Mrs Lau asked as watch something. Ahahahahahah! =))
Then English.. Aiyohhh..! I never do homework lmao! =)! Ahahahaha..! Need to stay back -__- to do.. I stayed back.. =) then i finish.. wrote 205wrds in 10mins.. wtf.. Suppose to meet joy but she go first.. Cos I very slow.. Ahahaha..
Then went back home with Joey, Shaun, Fir and Hannah! =) I and Fir go meet supplier.. For their blogshop.. Aiyohh.. I can help =) Ahahaha. I and Fir was being damn retarted.. Singing in the train! FTW! Idk I enjoyed it too. Damn funny.. From Yew Tee to Yishun like so fast dehrx. Then we planned on something =) Thank u Fir! Ur the best mansx! Ahahahah >:)

Away nnman kmi -__- Idk nga baa.. Bket small things pde kami magaway like wtf.. Ewan cu ba tlga.. NAkux2... PEru lab cu pren sya huh.. Kaya nga sad acu laghe nlng kmi away.. O/A huhhhh... Idk.. GTg naa.. Bye.. Homework pa acu -__- rami.. -__- I won't do art -__- Stupid art -__- Boring art -__-