Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Friday, January 9, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 7:59 PM

Harloo..

Today wasn't quite good yeah?
Well lemme see.. Morning meet Amanda then saw Grace in the bus. Then MRT station JiaMin. Ahahaha. I was never alone =)
Today got Sec1 orientation camp. Jia You Sec1s.. Tomorrow CCA open house.. Soo sian must perform Creative drill on the parade ground.. Well. Goodluck Senior team =) we'll do our best yeah? Don't let Bernice down.. Lol. We'll get heaps of scolding from Ms Lim if we didn't do well. Jiayou.
English lesson today woahhh.. Got like so called test lahrs. Comprehension.. I got 9 wrong ezra got 7.. Huhuhu! So not fair.. He grrr.. He mark my paper I mark his.. He laugh and laugh and laugh. No worries I also laughed. Haha. It was kinda fun.. Awa aq kei Ezra. Lmao.. PRang aq lng tlga ung 22ong pren nya.. Ehehehe. Wawa nman.. Kx mei sira un sa ulo.. Yeah tanong aq ni Joey if I gus2 the things ginagawa nya. Uu auq. peru pren q paren sya ihh.
During reccess went with Joey. Prang mei galit sqn si Elaine ehehehe. Kx magkasama sila ni Joey laghe. Tapos pag nakikitah aq ni Joey iniiwanan sya minsanx2.. Lol. Peace. Auq away. Lol =)
CF today was really very funny. Sat with JiaMin, Evengalyn and Mei Fang. We did our work kei.. The class damn guai lehrs! Does who finish took out the homework and start doinggg.. I miss 1 Dee'08 omgg! JinYi would like start to walk around.. Me, Gabriel, Joey, Ezra, JinYi blah blah will not even do our work lahrs. Well maybe write some words.. But no sense.. Soo funnn! But I feel so weird.. So guai.. ahahaha.. Me myself can't believe it lahrs.. Maths okei lahrs.. I love maths ;D! Mr Tan during Maths class come to me.. Hahaha. He was like.. LEandra you got do your homework or not. Lmao. =)) I always never do one. In class then write write one. Hahaha. But this time I got do dehrs. But I did on txt book, must do on notebook one.. SO sian -.-

After school go home lohrs. Nm happen.. Saw Adrian on the bus.. I sat with him lehrs.. I come then see no more seats behind or infront him mahrs. then beside him got. so just sit. I want talk to him. So fun. He looked soo.. soo.. uhmm.. so nervous? lmao. I won't bite don't worry..

=/ Today huh.. Nagaway nnman kmi ni steve..
steven granada (9/1/2009 7:04:31 PM): no dapat ngaun na
steven granada (9/1/2009 7:04:33 PM): ayoko magalit ka
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:04:38 PM): ma2lok ka naa.
steven granada (9/1/2009 7:04:45 PM): ayoko
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:04:47 PM): please..
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:04:49 PM): for me.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:04:50 PM): pleasee.
steven granada (9/1/2009 7:05:04 PM): wuvs eh pano yan...inde mo na mapapakta ung gusto mo ipakta
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:20 PM): sa monday.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:22 PM): or some other day.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:24 PM): kaw nman.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:27 PM): prang d ka nasanay sqn.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:33 PM): lam mouh nman d kitah matitiis.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:36 PM): tamfoh lng un.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:39 PM): now please go to sleep.
LMB T (9/1/2009 7:05:42 PM): bukax na yan.
steven granada (9/1/2009 7:05:51 PM): wuvs ala c ate sal bukas
steven granada (9/1/2009 7:05:53 PM): dapat ngaun na daw


=( Huhuh.. Bket ganun.. Mas pinili nya pa xla keysa sqn.. Hays.. C geh bahala na.. huhuh.. Hayss..

Now talking to Boss acu.. Kakatapos ln6 Bible Study. Mei story sinabi si dad. I think it's funneih. And logical. Lmao. Ask q sya if si Pat na one of the main leader.. D nya alam wtf xD Soo yeahhh.. DOubts..?? Idk. Maybe;. He asked me who's right or wrong. Sabi q inde q alam. Peru qng main leader na si pat. Mei mali si proud. Ask nya y. Sabi q. Kc and leaders sinusunod. sweet and simple. Rofl. Rightt.. Woww.. Halos lahat inde alam ni boss.. Hay nakuuu.. Kwinentuhan q sya tungkol sa legends. Ehehehe. Ang dalx2 q lmao.. Pra daw big mistake pinag halu dp.. Ala daw unity.. And nag haluhalu ung mga ugali.. Huhuhuh.. =(

Tomorrow got GB GB GB GB.. Haven't polish my boots ftw.. Gonna wake up at 6.15.. Leave house at 7.30 take cab.. need to reach there by 8.15. Can make it hors. Will be back around 5.. Sian.. I'm nervous.. Well I'm gonna polish it now.. C yah.. Long post huh.