Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Saturday, January 10, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 8:17 PM

Harloo..!

Tired.. Now then I can use the comp.. But only for a while.. sian lehrs.. Got GB today.. Whole day ftw~!!

Got out of the house around 7.30.. Took cab. Haha =) I was wearing full u lahrs duhr.. Then go toilet adjust blah blah blah.. Fall in at 8.15.. Blah Blah Blahh.. Then Sec1 come.. So sian.. hahaha. WE go play games.. Mei Yang in my squad. Rofl! So happy.. But i think he not joining anymore. She don't want.. Ms Lim scared them away =( She go scold.. We played games.. Yeahh..
So fun lohrs.. We play the thing on the bench one.. That one very fun. We very noisy. Ahaha. Then got this game. Must know each other well. Ask Ask already. Then quiz time. Ask ng tao dun xan si etoh nakatirah.. San sya galing.. Sqn ask nya the rest if mero nacu syota. Lmao. Sabi nila si Fir. Ew No. Yuck. Lmao.. Noo. Tapos sabi ni Vivian. Alam kouh toh. SA 1D this year.. Lmao.. MAs bata sqn. Rofl.. And ala acu kilala dun excuse meh. =)) Well.. Idc. Then play play.. Devotion.. Then Fall out..

And our performance SCREWED lahrs I tell u. The music jia lat.. Suddenly stop go stop go.. So we go count.. Loudly.. But still no good. Cos we no good liao mahrs.. But kinda brave hors.. Continue without the music. I was horrible. Nvrm. Can be better. =) but only like less than 10weeks before competition.. Die..

Went for lunch with seniors.. Was like.. Wooshhh~!! The wind very strong.. You can see flying skirts. Lmao! Bought Mayo Chicken Rice. Then I go put chili. Chili Chili Chili. Lmao =). I'm anti cucumber. WE go Market there buy food. Then Bubble tea shop. I saw Matthew with Shi Hao.. Matthew is Joy's friends. They YCK sec. ShiHao remember my name lehrss.. Matthew ask eh u know Joy right? Then I said yeah. And Then ShiHao said That's Leandra lahrs.. I dnt remember his name till Matthew called him. Ahahaha. Then we went back to school to eat.

The PD Again. So fun. We finally got the timing right! Yey!! Bernice was so happy. Never see her so happy. Lol. JiaYou. But like what Ms Lim said. WE need alot alot alot of training to mantain the silver.. Aiyohh.. Or even more. We can do it.. I hope. After that went home. Alone =( Joy's father fetching her. Aiyohh.. So yeah.. Okei lahrs.

Reach home what did I do ahrs.. Homework? comp? Yeahh.. That's all I think.. C yah :D!