Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Saturday, January 3, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 9:26 PM

Harlooo..

(: Boring day. Well i'm always bored -.- On the computer whole day omg.. I still got a lot of homework to do.. Wells.. Who cares? XD My english band 3 omggg :o Same class with Ezra and MAtthew. Confirm won't get to listen. Somemore Ms Pan is our teacher. Ms Pann~~!! Not Ping Ping anymore :( But okei lahrs. Ms Pan quite friendly :D I got a question.. How the hell do you do a mind map on ASPIRE~?~?!?! Geee.. Idc I ain't doing it. Okei? PE teacher Aneh! ahhh. Die Die Die :( Cannot be late liao. But okei lahrs. Nobody to be late with also.. Hayss. :o Okei stop ^_^

Oh Oh I went to the market today with my sister (: Ahahaha. WEnt to buy chilli. Chilli Chilli Chilli. :o I love curry. I love Chilli. Chilli. Nyahaha. Well not all. Sometimes ^_^ Laksa ftw. I love it. :D Yummm~~.. When i first come here I say NO NO to anything spicy. But now I say YES or No. Lmao :D LEarn to tried out new stuffs. Get used to it. And violah. Learn to love it.

Si wuvx kouh work today ;)) Kaya 3+nasya nag ol. ehehe. Nag clan wars. Ahahaha. Pinatay q si Dabz. Tapos kanina ask nya aq: Alexx mei galit ka ba sqn? Wahahahaha >:) ala nman ^_^ nyahahahaha. Sabi q kx nakitah q sya magisa so kill q sya para mei kasama na sya :D Mag kaaway kmi ni wuvx kouh knina. Ung 1st war aq natira. Att nya aq :( kmi nag laban. Lol. Iniwan kmi ni Crz =)). Sabi q.. Game lang.. Game lang.. Lang personalan.. Nyahahahahah ^_^


Pag alis ni wuvx kouh alis muna aq saglit. Tapos clan wars aq. Kasama legends =/ Yeah. Ol kx si idol. Niyaya aq. ^_^ minsanx2 lng nman ihh. Yeah andun si Jehan. I was quiet. lmao. Didn't say anything until i gtg. I said. Bye Legends. :o Nag bye sqn si Jehan. Lmao. Lmao Lmao. Sa clan na un sya kinakamuhian q. =) wahahahaha. Peru parang nagbagu. and clan nila nakakaingget. Nakikineg members sa caller. D tulad dp :( i mean.. Idk lol. Baxtah. Sana maging ganun rin dp balang araw ^_^. Tapos aun umalis na aq. Binasa ni dabz blog q ohh. Ginawa storybook. Shunget q dun dati ih. Laghe war.. Rofl. Dba :->..

^_^ Si James change nya day ng french nya to tuesday. kx aq, irvin and leo sa tuesday ^_^ Yey! Won't get to see kevin anymore :o That's sad.. Lol. HE got it on Thurs. Our teacher still ludovic. So cool. Ahahahaha~! Oh wells I gtg. TOmorrow sunday. Byex2.! C yah. Paalam :D