Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Monday, January 5, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 4:56 PM

HArlooo..

Right.. Idk what to write.. Well in the morning was kinda normal.. Met Amanda under my block. Walked to mrt station. This time we walked fast alright :D! But too fast. WAited for the bus for sooo long.. Pfft.. Walk fast Walk slow also no difference. What only.. Then met JiaMin at MRT station =) SAw John.. W/e his name is. Junior. So cute. Ahahahaha! Took train. Chat Chat Chat.. Forgot what we talked about anyways. So yeah. Too bad lohrs.
When we're walking to school.. Pfft Ezra -.- He wanted to come out of no where and BOO me from behind. Too bad I turned behind. So I saw him.. NIGHTMARE. His hair. What have he done. But quite okei. Spikey.. Well kinda.. Suites him better than long hair.. :D Early morning have to queue up for soo long to sign in attendance.. wth.. Sec1s all sooo.. =X well.. better not mention.. Aiyahh.. They cannot sign in then don't lohrs. Jammed up the whole queue.. Grrr.. I saw one girl.. omfg.. Ahahaha =X yeah right. I'm silent :D..
Sat with Ezra during MT and English class today.. Grrr.. He talks alot!! HE almost kill me in the morning. Cos I admitted that i was the one smsing him. Lmao. I played a prank.. That i'm his stalker ;) He fell for it. Hell he looked damn pissed. Kinda funny =))
After school lumabas kmi ni Joy.. Saw Rizuwann.. My ex.. Mansxsxs! He didn't recognise me? I and joy was buying something.. I was first.. Then Joy then him.. He talked to joy.. asked.. R u from huamin?Then Joy said. No. Look away. Ex huamin. Lol. Then he say. I think i know you. Sabi ni Joy. I know you too. Tinignan q sya.. I was like.. he look familiar.. Then I look.. hmmms.. Then his friends came.. and he go say.. where's Fazli.. I saw Fazli recently.. with a girl.. aiyohh.. Grade 5 lehrs. =) like meh. lmao! Then I was like.. Fazle went over there *points* then he look. EHhh Leandra!! Then I was like sa mind q.. omg si riz. lmao.. Sabi q.. you didn't recognise me!! How mean.. Sabi nya.. No I didn't then laugh.. Then his friends come ask me.. WHo are you? Do u speak malay? sabi q No. Sabi nya. Oh then I know you.. I stare.. Dotz.... -.-

Grrr.. Nawalan n aq gana typee..!!

D tau naglalaro rs para mag win other clans..
We don't play to boast we're good.
We play to have fun.
We join clans to make friends.
We play to enjoy..

Why must you stress on training hard pat. To win? Well it's not always like that. I mean.. Now mouh pa sasabihin eh paxukan na.. wtf -.- Inde ba sya nag iicp.. I mean.. YEahhh.. WE need to win clan wars.. WE need to show ppl we're good. But not in a forcing way.. Why must he boss us aroung. He's not the leader. I know we need a leader. Charles and Raki can handle it.. And now he's saying na inde nman sya nag boss bossan.. yeah fine. Thing what he wanna think.. But i've bring this up to raki.. Mei tama rin si pat. I mean, he's protecting dp's name. Kasi rami naninira. Cos weak daw tau. Laghe talo. Kaya ganun sya. Ayaw nya pag tawanan ng iba ung dp. Well atleast i hope i'm right.. But like what raki said. D nman important un.. grr.. EWan q ba.. Baxtah I said what I wanted.. Sabi ni Raki lipat nlng daw ung cc.. Peru parang.. baka marami inde susunod.. mas okei qng si raki and boss lng mei alam sa pass ni dp unity.. Grrr..
Tapos umalis aq saglit.. Pag balik q andun na si pat.. Sabi nya. Gawd alex inde q sinabi na gen 115.. Wtf? mei sinabi ba aq na sinabi nya un? huh? Tapos blah blah blah..
Sabi nya sa clan..Un mga maninira dyan. C geh tuloy nyo. ok lan and alex Inde aq nag boss bossan d2.
sabi q.. Inde lan nman aq ih..
Sabi nya. alam q..
Sabi q.. Wak ka mag decide ng ikaw lang.
Sabi nya.. MAtagal na nmin un pinag uusapan.
SAbi q.. Peru inde agree sila raki. or charles..
Sabi nya. Intindihin mouh muna sana bago ka mag react.
SAbi q.. Intindihin mouh rin sana bago ka mag decide.
The end.

Yeahhhh... Kinda pissed about that.. Anu na? Plastik aq na sinisiraan q sya? wtf? YEah fine call that whatever you want it to be. KA plastikan.. Naninira aq sa kanya.. Paninira ba un. WEll if it is to him. Idc. Peru minsan naawa din aq kei pat. I mean everyone's blaming him.. Well not everyone sorry. Most. Including me in times.. Yeah mali sya peru sana some will take effort to understand.. But sometimes.. ewan q.. Grr.. I can argue with myself ftl -.- Well.. My head hurts.. Idc atm..

I don't feel good.. Gosh.. My head hurts lots. Hmpf.. Dad q kakainez.. Manghihinge email.. Binigay q krayzie_gurl95@hotmail.com sabi nya.. prang ewan.. panget pakinggan.. Binigay q destinygirlx3@yahoo.com ayaw nya rin.. Grrr.. ano ba! Expect so much.. Tita q grrr!!!! An ingay. I hate her. Idk why. I just do. I hate her like hell mansxs.. Atleast i still got a lil respect for her. She's too loud.. Act chio.. Act young.. Grrrr...!! Why mans. f off and leave me alone will ya?? Tomorrow french.. I must go.. I must do better.. I must blah blah.. Still got Geog homework.. WEll i'm off to do it. C yah..