Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 8:24 PM

I feel like a total failure..

The presentation just now was totally suckish.. Idk why must it be that way.. I lost the passion for talking to a group of people with a screen behind me.. I just read what's on the screen.. wth.. What's wrong.. and we did it wrongly.. So yeahh.. Need to re-do..

GB we might withdraw from the competition.. Ms Lim say its very jia lat.. Then cannot.. Don't like break the series 5th GB company had for idk how mnay years of GOLD and last competition the Shield.. She say that we are on ourselves.. No chemistry between us.. Most likely we are withdrawing.. I don't want to.. They say standard COP.. wth.. I don't want to withdraw.. Last time Inter-squad competition I didn't go.. All effort gone to waste.. REally.. I don't want it to happen again.. I don't wanna withdraw.. It feels real pathetic.. I nearly fainted -__- Everything suddenly so blurr.. Then orange things start floating.. I vomitted -__- It was really very hot.. Every GB practice I always must come out of the contigen.. I'm weak whatever.. I can't stand too much heat.. Blah Blah.. I'm lack in potential... Okeii~~ 5minutes of weakness -__- Roxanne called me.. I break down.. Wait..

Kei BAck.. Now what.. Uhm.. Yeahs..

Hays.. Anu na nangyayari smen ni steve.. Kinauxap acu ni Dabz about it.. I feel so bitch.. Inde cu nman sinagot si steve for the sake of having a boyfriend.. Anu acu.. Bket ganun tinggin nyu sqn..Yeah gee.. Inde cu kaya mahalin sya as much as he do.. Peru love cu pren sya.. Inde acu contented.. Like what I told him.. Inde pa kmi nagkikitah.. Never.. It just feel so incomplete.. I'm build this way.. It feels a lil dumb.. Like.. Idkk.. Logical people will say.. Cyberfantasy.. pfft.. Blah Blah.. Peru love cu pren sya ihh.. Ask nya sqn.. If kaya pa nmen continue toh.. Personally Idk.. Aucu sya saktan really.. Kx pag nangyayari un nasasaktan din acu.. I'm trying not to let my logical brain get on the way.. But it still is.. I feel so bitch.. All my fault.. All my fault.. If only I'm a different person.. If only I'm a better person..

Dp nagkakacra na tlga.. I don't even know what's happening.. Wth -__- Like got two clans.. Official na cc ni kua raks.. How.. Why.. Idk.. Si Pat sa dp unity lng tambay.. Pag sa raki na against daw sa kanya.. Cnccc daw ni pat si proud qng bket nag ka gan2.. Proud icp nya si pat daw dahilan.. Anu ba yan -_- Tapos si boss ayaw mag log in.. Si daddhie cnasabi gawa daw acu clan.. Which is NO. Ala acu time.. And idk how to handle one.

Now kauxap cu si Daddhiee.. Right.. I just asked him very complicated questions.. Right.. Hay naku.. Hay naku.. Anu ba yan.. Logic Logic? xD

Ohrx.. I'm not crying anymore.. That's good.. Face stretch..Blah..~!!

Ohrxx.. English class damn funny..! There's these group present about wax tablets.. Then it's made out of something black lahrs.. then they typo error go put.. Use to be Ma(r)King Sheeps.. Haha. =) How can tablets make sheeps.. Gee..

Mt class sat with Ezra.. He teach me how to draw a very messy anime girl.. I tell you.. Haha. Damn funny. Then we talked about S---- ahaha. He said she's nice.. Noo! Noo! Nooo!!!

Okei I got nothing else to write.. Byex2..! Roxanne never called me back -__- think she got scared off.. Bye.