Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 9:43 PM



Rightt Harloo..




Today nothing much happen.. But it was funny I guess.. Well Science lesson is.. Benjamin very funny.. Oh Yeah Oh Yeah!!! Vivian damn sick omg! Ahahah. My Art okei lahrs.. I drew
























Lol =) Not that nice i know.. But I like it.. Anyways.. They all hors.. Damn sick.. Joy draw a lion.. Then the teacher say crop a part of it.. She drew the nose..

Lol.. If you're sick enough u'll know what I'm talking about.. Then Vivian was like.. Woahh so nice.. Can let me touch touch,. LMAO XD
French I went quite earlier.. So yeah.. Went to the library.. Sat for a while.. Then go meet Irvin.. He nice okei.. It was raining. I no umbrella he hold umbrella for me. Ahahaha. He got wet xD Oh wells.. Then yeahh.. French class... BORING~!! Got so many people from good school! One row of RI boys behind us.. Woahhhh.. They very anti-social wth -.- I'm serious.. Then the other rows of table all dunman high.. Woahh.. Ohh Gerald came today. Yeah! :D WE got this activity.. Must taste something then describe it.. I kanna chilli!! EW EW EW EW! Chilli powder sucks omfg.. I no water -.- I ran to toilet.. Ahahahaha. After French go eat at KFC with Gerald and Irvin and Ysabel. Lol. Was funny.. Really.. Then go home.. Tadaah.. Homework mode -.-
Inaway acu ni Dabz!! =((!!! Tsinismis acu huhuhuhuh!!!
-Sorry na.. Hay naku.. I didn't mean it that way.. I just made it sincere.. It's better to let you know earlier isn't it? Sorry.. Peru aun ih..