Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Friday, January 2, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 7:33 PM

Today First day of school (:
Yeahhhh~!! BORING -.-"
Well here it goes:
In the morning I meet Amanda under my block. Walked to bus stop together. Walked SLOWLY. talk talk. Duh. Funneih. Then my aunti walked past. Say: Ang bagal bagal mouh mag lakad. Bilisan mouh. Usap ng Usap. Lol. I look at my handphone. wtf. 6.45. aiyoh. so kiasu. tskx3. still got so much time. Then bus come i take. I took 800. Amanda need take 811. Pang seh her. Too bad lohrs. I need go school. Then MRT station meet JiaMin. She with this junior. Amirul if i'm not wrong. taller than meh -.- kinda cute. SO NOT. reminds me of Fir. Hahahaha. ^_^ Talks like him, acts like him look like him a lil. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao! Die die Die. Haha. Fir in 2F now i think. Then I saw Jerome. He what only. Smirk then go other side. So mean. Well. I gave him that 'why you go my school?' look. Lol. grrr. Why must he :( Oh well who cares. 4 ppl from HMPS going my school. 3 girls 1 boy. such a pity the only guy. like my batch. 3 girls 1 boy. hahaha. Then go school. Cannot sign in lahrs-.- The finger print attendace scanner still on holiday. MOE lahrs. so mean don't want spare us one more day of holiday. tskx3. Then Parade. New principal -.- Then blah blah blah blahhh.. Late comers come in. PHEW! EZRA! What the hell happen to your hair omfg! Okei that's exaggerating. Oh wells. It sucks. Like girl like that. Cute on Cute guys. But the problem is he isn't cute. He's handsome. Lmao. True liao mahrs! Then uhm.. Go class. Yeah.. Suppose to have spot check. Form teacher chinese. My advantage. She don't know how to speak english. can bully >:) mwahahha. lol. But then Got two. The other one dunno still on holiday or what. 2E. Sooo.. =X speechless ^_^ okei? Idk so much people. Hmms. So many girls few boys. Aiyoh. Aiyoh yoh.. Yida.. Same class as me.. Ahhh.. Lmao. =X okei move onn~~~ Got commencement service. however u spell that. Ezra see me shout: Ui liit! Lmao. Then i say he very ugly blah blah blah. Then sat with Joey. Class side by side. Joey so funneih. Haha. She so sweet lahrs. Gave me a pouch she bought from china. Black. With a cat. My first reaction: SO cute. She stare: I don't like it. Lol. I say: duh ur a dog. She say: Oh yeah i eat cats. *stares* I say: You don't eat cats! YOU CHASE THEM NUB! lmao. SHe laugh like siao. Elaine also xD Ahahahaha. Lmao. Poor cats =/ One thing I realise about my pouches. Got 3 so far. First silver. With a cat on it. Then black with a small metalic cat on it. Then now cat sowed, black also. Aiyohh.. Cats Cats. Hahaha. I'm not a cat lover =/.. Then Then.. REccess. Went with Joey. Harrassed meh =( Lol. Ezra kept looking. He want talk to me confirm lohrs!! Then blah blah blah. Boringgg~!! Then go chapel GPA presentation. Then games. BORINGG~~
First Game
The longest chain lahrs w/e. So sian. Didn't contribute 'xept for my name tag. hahaha. =) can lahrs. Long already nvrm. Lol. 2 Grace won. Talked to Joey lol.
Second Game
Pass the rubber band? Lol. Need use straw to pass it around. That one okei lahrs. Quite fun. My class and 2 Faith got highest =)
Third Gamae
The tie the class together. My legs hurt like hell Tie the string there make one round Aiyoh, Then move they pull pull pull. Feel like chopping my leg off -.- Haha.
Fourth Game
Didn't take part. The go on the bench then arrange urself according to height blah blah without coming down. Very sian one this one. Very in contact. I anti-social. Lol jk, just don't feel like it. Sat with Joey, JinYi and Gabriel at the back of THIER class :( I missed 1 Devotion'08 grr! I miss Gabriel wtf. Who ask him transfer! what only. hmpf. Then Matthew hahahahahaa! Yellow again is it? he very aiyohhh~! Last year can see his boxers one. Then I can remember one day he wear woah. Yellow. So outstanding. lmao. I don't see on purpose!! It's can see one! okie? ^_^
Then end liao. Go home.



I'm starting to get lazy typing...
After school Go have lunch with LiangHao.



Then eat finish go walk around northpoint saw shazry w/ gang. So act cool pfft.. Then saw wallace. He's still the same. Then go under my block help her draw something:


There. Ugly yeahh. It's a train. Lazy to rotate sorry ^_^


















Haha.


Now sa rs nman ^_^
Lol. Duel kmi ni Keith. Ansaya ^_^ lmao. Long time friend q yan. =) Noob aq noon sya tumutulong sqn. ehehe. Natalu q sya 2 times ^_^ yey yey. Kx daw mataas daw def q. Pero whowzz.. naka 45 sqn. AStig nun nyahahaha.
Ansama q nakalimutan q si steve dun =/ Kx duel daw kmi. I-palvl daw nya att nya sqn. Peru nakalimutan q. Huhu. Lha tlga aq kwenta.



That's all =) Idk what else to say. Well. C yah (: