Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Friday, January 30, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 5:30 PM

Yoh!!

=)!! Okei im bored.. Hmms let's see... ALmost late for school! hahaha. Went out extremely late. then missed the bus. Anyways I'm with Amanda. SO now worries. We talk talk talk.. Very funn. I feel very myself with her. Idk why =)! So happy. Then JiaMin waited for me at the bus stop where I'm suppose to alight then walk to MRT station together. How sweet. I was never alone :o! So we talk and talk and talk.. Oh yeah Amanda say I becoming like her.. Talk so fast. HAhaa. Im angry or frustrated or excited I will take that way.. Idk why. Lol.
Then uhhmmmm.. Morning nothing happen.. Right? Yeah cos was late.. NEed go chiong to Parade square. =)
Sooo uhmmmm.. Now what.. Maths.. Lit.. REccess.. Englishh.. Oh yeah English got exam. Lucky.. No need talk to Ezra. After Exam I walk off. Ahahaha. Science.. Hmmms.. Assembly.. Assembly kanna scolding.. Whole school stand for 10mins.. OR more.. Then go back to class did some admin things.. I get to skip Science remedial Lol. I need go meet Bernice for Gb..
We have another chance.. Tomorrow.. If we're gonna withdraw for the drill competition or not.. But Christabel Cher they all don't want already.. They feel very discouraged =(! I don't want to withdraw gawwwddd.. Y_Y!!! But they all say confirm won't get to go one.. Confirm won't pass.. So negative =X Oh wells.. Tomorrow also Drill Stage Test1.. I gotta pass this to get badge to be promoted to Corporal.. So yeahh.. Full U.. So troublesome.. But okei. Look forward.. And nervous.. Not all can pass.. Goodluck to all. JiaYou!
I think that's all..
Chat kmi ni Daddhiee sa mic.. Ahahahahha! I think it was really funny.. Nag usap kmi in english.. Really.. Funny!! Sad acu!! Sorrieee.. Baxtahh sorriee.. Alam mouh na qng sino ka. Lolx. Sorriee Sorrieee.. D cu tlga alam.. Dapat d nlng nmin sinabi sau xD Sorrieee... MAsasaktan ka pala.. Waaa..


YEah that's all.. Byex2.. Scared for tomorroww =/ Haiyss!!!