Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Monday, February 2, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 5:10 PM

Hello!! =)

Me.. Today.. Hmmms!! Morning I siao already.. Lolx.. Anyhow tie my hair... Idk.. I slept at 2 am.. Very sleepy Y_Y! Then go school. Meet Amanda, walk to bus stop.. Took 811 with her.. Laughed like siao early morning. Her hair also here and there. Ahahaha. I feel so happy.. I mean like we're still close =) 2 years already lehrx.. Hahahaha.. Just talked to her on phone..
Met JiaMin at MRT station.. Then liddat lohrx.. Go school.. Lolx.. Kinda early :o! Idk what happen lehrx!! Forgot omfg!! Yeahhh.. So yeahhh.. Uhmm!!??!?! Hmmms.. Maths.. Oh then Health Screening..! Ftw.. No science!! Hahahah! Uhmm!!?!?! Then.. Music..!! sang.. With JiaMin and JiaWen.. Okei lahrx.. A common love ftw!! Benjamin Solo!! go benjamin we love you!! *ehem*! Lol.x... Then reccess!! Idk what happen.. Then MT.. Did homework.. Slept.. BORED!! Then.. Geog.. Uhmm!? What happen.. Practically nothing -_________- Hmms.. Tomorrow got Geog test.. Shit?!? About population growth w/e nonesense!!! Oh no it's not nonsense.. W/e.. Okei im crazy.. Im blank omfg..

I feel sad.. But idk why? I feel happy? No reasons to be.. I feel bored.. DUH! Bye...