Hell-lohs{!} ♥
Try Asking For Codes ? (:
& yeah , dun try to be funneh . :D
Hello:) ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3113757368697928086?origin\x3dhttp://smiles-to-laughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Hello ♥ .

• Step with meh ♥
Saturday, February 7, 2009 ' ♥
the forgetten face; 9:16 PM

Yohx..

Lolx.. Today hmms.. GB GB GB GB..

Went to school with Joy. Haha. Did field cooking.. My squad got Me, Joey and 4 sec1s :o. Haha. So fun. Cannot light the solid fuel. Then I hold the match burn my fingerr... Very hot.. I was holding the stick there.. Tahan the heat for the thing to light up.. Lolx.. Oh wells.. Cook Cook already.. Junior bully Senior!! Make us eat! HMPF! (I bully them actually) Nahh.. jk. Lolx. After we all cook finish they don't want eat.. hmpf.. They scared get stomach ache. so choosy.. Tskx3.. I go take the fork take the noodle. Make until nice nice. Haha. Then I hold. Eat. Idc. Must Eat. I hold there then they take. And start eating. Lolx. Or maybe they are just shy.. Ahww =) Lolx. After that I go wash the tin.. Blah Blah.. Go chapel basement.. HAha. We played mini amizing race.. Squad 3 always got this culture of being the last in this type of games. Lolx. really.. I now then realise when Soo Cheen brought it up. So yahh.. haha.. penalty eat something.. Wahahaha.. How nice.. Uhmmm.. Lolx.. CNY celebration.. So late. ^_^ but nvrm.

Then fall out blah blahh.. go market buy food go back to school eat. then drill..
We improved lehrxx!! soo happiee!! =) But i hope wednesday won't regress.. Ahahaha.. Regress =) new word from Gert sing. Idk how to spell her name tho. I think it's very funn.. Peu mei times I feel angriee.. Kxe nman ihhh.. Nakakainez huhhh.. Laghe nlng acu naiiwan -___- hurt acu dun. lolx.. Kxe this few days moody acu.. baka affected pren sila.. Haiiysss! Oh wells. we got 18mins break! so happiee.. first time.. so long.. woahh..

Then went home.. Idk what happen nxt.. Hmms.. Lemme think!! Can't think.. Oh wellss..

Kakabad 3p.. Ang ayaw na ayaw cu niloloko acu -___- Peu okei lng.. One more chance.. Rami pa kxe arte arte!! Ampff... Skit nun huhhh!! Pra acung nag mumukhang tangga!! Ampfota... -_________-